Skip to main content

Full text of "Tara Devine Venice Beach BID Emails With City of LA Part 1"

See other formats

Re: Venice Beach 2017/2018 Government & Publi...

Subject: Re: Venice Beach 2017/2018 Government & Public Agencies Payment
Report

From: Lameisha Shull <lameisha.shull@lacity.org>

Date: 07/10/2018 04:25 PM

To: Tara Devine <tara@venicebeachbid.com>

CC: Ethan Basulto <ethan.basulto@lacity.org>

Hello Tara,

I will update the cc's for future reports.

Thank you

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Tara Devine < tara@venicebeachbid.com >
wrote:

Can I request one change to the cc's for this report? Can you please delete

mark@venicebeachbid.com and add steve@venicebeachbid.com ?

Thank you.

FYI...

Steve Heumann is our Board Treasurer and the best Board member recipient
for these reports. (Marcus Lieber is our accountant, and I am the CEO of the
BID.)

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018, 12:45 PM Ethan Basulto < ethan.basulto@lacitv.org >
wrote:

Good Afternoon,

The attached 2017/2018 Government & Public Agencies Payment Report is for your
information.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office at 213-978-1099
Thank you.

Ethan Basulto

Office of the City Clerk

Special Assessment Section

Neighborhood Business Improvement District Division

LaMeisha Shull

l of 2

08/27/2018 07:58 PM

Re: Venice Beach 2017/2018 Government & Publi...

Sr. Administrative Clerk

Office of the City Clerk
Special Assessment Section

Neighborhood Business Improvement District Division

2 of 2

08/27/2018 07:58 PM